Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2008 2:03:37 PM EDT
I'm going to do a SBR.  Probably end up buying a few C&R weapons as well for the hell of it.  Also looking forward to the dicount at vendors.  I need to compile a list of vendors that offer C&R discounts.

Link Posted: 4/18/2008 2:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]
good luck. prepare to be broke.

its a evil thing to have. it has slowed down though the days of 10 turks for 100 bucks from century are over.

but there is still some good deals out there.

Ronald
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine took about 5 weeks.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:10:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Brownells is one of the Best for discounts for C&R holders.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Brownells is one of the Best for discounts for C&R holders.  

Which you can also get just by simply saying you're .mil/LE when you create an online user ID.

To the OP, have fun with the C&R.  I can't imagine how much more stuff I'd get with that, it'd be dangerous to my marriage.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:32:35 AM EDT
[#5]
What is the process for getting a C&R?
Been thinking about one my self.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#6]
i just recently got my c&r.  the process took me less than 2 full weeks from the time they debited my bank.  all said and done it was just a hair over 2 and a half weeks to get mine.  don't forget midways for your list of vendors.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 11:32:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i just recently got my c&r.  the process took me less than 2 full weeks from the time they debited my bank.  all said and done it was just a hair over 2 and a half weeks to get mine.  don't forget midways for your list of vendors.  

Thats good news.  I hope it comes back quickly.  I've got a form 1 I'm just itching to get out the door.  

I'm sure I'll probably buy a few C&R weapons with it, but I'm mostly using it for the SBR.  I hope to someday buy a registered MG.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn you guys got lucky
Mine was 12 weeks after the debited my account
Could never get my examiner to return a call either
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 7:28:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Mine took 21 days.
My recent renewal had problems(incomplete NCIC information) tho, It took 30 days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top