Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2007 6:06:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:09:49 AM EDT
[#1]
No sense in giving them away, I'll give you $10 per gun so you get some return on your investment
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:39:35 AM EDT
[#2]
What happened to your post Gavin?  I'll be by tonight to pick everything up!! Thanks ole buddy
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:40:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 8:07:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the G-Man aka THE toothlesrooster may have been HiJacked   hock.gif  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:53:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Ya, I had logged in to our VPN server and checked the hometown forum while I was there.  It seems that the web browser was set to "remember" me, lol.  At least Jake is decent enough not to cause me any REAL trouble .  The problem has been remedied

BTW, what's a "Rick Roll"?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I think I remember him...now to try to forget it again.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTW, what's a "Rick Roll"?

To the rest of you guys who know what a Rick Roll is, don't click this link.

Rick Roll

That's just sick...it reminds me of my era of music: Disco (puke) Of course I was a Led Zepplin kind of guy. But I still remember the leisure suits and disco ball and John Travolta, the platform shoes and long hair bands, etc. I graduated the year we got out of Viet Nam (1975) Many, many centuries ago. I was hoping disco would never be resurected
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#10]
That may be sicker than 2girls1cup.com.............................................................................NO, nevermind!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:07:56 PM EDT
[#11]
That is sick.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:24:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
That may be sicker than 2girls1cup.com.............................................................................NO, nevermind!

I am far too classy than to even speak those words in consession again.  And I'm not classy at all
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am far too classy than to even speak those words in consession again.  And I'm not classy at all

Funny you say that since you are the one who told me about the site, you sick toothless mother @#$%&  
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 11:50:42 AM EDT
[#14]
No, I did not "tell" you about the sight.  I didn't even know there was a "sight".  I asked if you knew what it was, as I was not going to find out for myself.  I think those types of things are subhuman and disgusting.  YOU looked it up, and according to someone we both know, watched it a bunch of times.   You sicko!

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#15]
You inferred that there was a SITE and yes I watched it TWICE, not a bunch.  Only cause I thought it had to be fake.  Unfortunatly I think it real and really SIC and WRONG.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Ahhh, thank God for the urban dictionary.  

Rick rolled-

To be tricked, through any method, into clicking a link that takes you to the Rick Astley video "Never Gonna Give You Up".

"FFS, thats the third time I have been rick rolled today!

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 7:11:39 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You inferred that there was a SITE and yes I watched it TWICE, not a bunch.  Only cause I thought it had to be fake.  Unfortunatly I think it real and really SIC and WRONG.

I never infered anything.  I asked you if you knew what it was.  I never mentioned a site:).  

Jakes disturbed in many ways, but I have no doubt that he didn't enjoy it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top