Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 5:26:19 PM EDT
I asked around here for an attorney a few weeks ago because I needed some firearms related documents deciphered, and a few of you suggested T. J Mullin.  I finally got around to giving him a call today and let me tell you I was impressed.

I wound up talking to him for about twenty minutes over the phone.  He answered my questions, explained the law and never asked for a penny in payment.  He was just down to earth and a genuinely nice guy.

It even turns out we know some mutual acquaintances from the old days!

I would highly recommend this guy if your ever in need for an attorney that's familiar with gun laws.

Hell I almost feel like I made a friend.  Definitely a class act!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:43:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome.

I'll keep that in mind if I ever need one.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#2]
your welcome Rustyone. I didn't know if he would / could address your issues. But I did know from things I have read that he was familiar with guns. Figured in worse case he would know whom to refer you to.

Wow, small world aint it?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I have seen him at a few of the gun shows over the years.  If you have to spend money on a lawyer....why not give your money to another gun owner.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
your welcome Rustyone. I didn't know if he would / could address your issues. But I did know from things I have read that he was familiar with guns. Figured in worse case he would know whom to refer you to.

Wow, small world aint it?

OK Max.  That was you!?  Sorry I couldn't remember who suggested him man.  You hit it right on the head with TJ.  The guy was great.

I was a DOD cop back in the early 80's at an army depot.  I started there the same month he left so we know a lot of the same people.

You know he wrote a book on Special Operations, Weapons and Tactics.  www.amazon.com/Special-Operations-Weapons-Tactics-Mullin/dp/185367527X

He's well versed on gun laws.  Thanks again Max
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
No problem, glad my suggestion worked out. I read John Ross's book U.C. and T.J. did a preface. Something about it and the context of the book said to me that T.J. knew his guns and was part of the gun culture. If you haven't, you need to read U.C. some time like this winter. Suppose to be fictional (novel). But I have to wonder how much is fictional.

Any who, glad it worked out o.k.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:11:40 PM EDT
[#6]
T.J. is very good people.  I see him at the range on a regular basis.  He is a very avid shooter(a hell of a lot better shot than me also) and I agree with the part about him being extremely knowledgeable.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top