Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2007 2:19:33 PM EDT
Anyone interested in joining me? We will be meeting up at the McDonalds in Potosi monday AM (time to be determined but probably somewhere between 8-10am) We will be running the power line roads and whatever else looks interesting out there.
Let me know!
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah, such is life when one can go 'froading on a Monday morning!

Would love to go, but I can't do it on a monday.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn mail carriers. What do you think you are doing taking off Monday. Your suppose to be out in the sleet, snow and rain delivering my mail..

How are you doing Gary? Who am I to talk? Will be taking off half of day tomorrow and going shooting with friend from work, who has never shot anything more than a BB gun. We are going to do the works, 22LR revolver, 32 ACP 9MM 38 spl and 357 Mag. Then going to move over to the rifle, .223, both carbine and varmit uppers. Then 30-06 and he is still standing, some clays with 12 GA SxS. See if he is still talking to me Monday. LOL

Have fun, be safe and looking forward to seeing you some time.

P.S. got a FAR-50 on order.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 5:06:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Just wanted to let all y'all private sector workers know that next monday is Columbus day, federal holiday so don't expect any mail or bother to go by the bank.... heh heh heh....
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 8:23:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just wanted to let all y'all private sector workers know that next monday is Columbus day, federal holiday so don't expect any mail or bother to go by the bank.... heh heh heh....

that's fine with me. just means i won't have to cross the highway on monday to get my mail since your lazy postal guys won't bring it right to my door.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top