Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2006 2:59:20 PM EDT
Hey Guys...

First post here..
Nice forum you guys have...

Just wanted to say Hello to Beltfed, and Thank him and his lovely wife for the warm southern hospitality they showed myself and my son at Knob Creek last weekend.

Was alot of fun and interesting to say the least sitting around the campfire and hearing different stories...

Wayne,, maybe next time I'll bring a Box, or we can go and sit down at the Drip Rail for awhile Eh !! :)

You southern boys are Good People..

Thanks again and we will for sure do it again..

Don't be a Hoser Eh! :)

ttyle

Eric E. Noeldechen
On/Scene Tactical
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#1]
So he was there huh?  He never came by and said hi to me

It was a good weekend for us too, especially considering no tornados wiped out our booth Friday night.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Eric whats up? So you found the site Eh? Lots of good info on this site when it comes to the topics we was talkin about over the camp fire.  Thr drip rail sounds good, just dont know what i'll tell the wife. Eric is from Canada and it didnt take long talkin to him to realize he wasnt from around here, not only the accent but the words, drip rail, shit ticket, and Eh (pronounced A) after every sentence. The shoot and the show are only half of what KCR is about, the other half is the people you meet and the freinds you make and see every year when you go back, its like a family, atleast in the campgrounds. We even had a guy from Frankfort Germany come over to the campsite, talk about language barriers, HA.

Eric i look forward to seeing you there again if not sooner. Like we said, were always campin in pretty much the same spot every year, just look for caity runnin around and follow her if ya cant find us, we'll be there for sure. I will let you know when i have another one of my MG shoots and you can come out and stay here the weekend. Have fun with them 500FPS or less BB guns Eh,  HA

Shaky, i forgot what spot you was gonna be at, i had so much goin on it was crazy, had to meet up with the SOT guys from MO, had to meet up with the crew at 1919A4, goin shoppin in the barn,  it was crazy, not to mention runnin from the tornadoes. We was with one of the guys from the firin line when the clouds got nasty and the sirens went off so we went back to the campgrounds and watched it blow over, them were some scary lookin clouds. Catch ya at the next one. Did ya hear about the low lifes and the M60?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#3]
"Did ya hear about the low lifes and the M60?"
What happened wayne? Tell me someone didnt try and steal a gun from the shoot?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Fri someone stole a Sterling SMG, i later HEARD it was misplaced but not sure. Sat someone did steal a M60 TRANSFERABLE off of a table in the barn. There was reports of a M16 stolen as well but once again im not sure. The facts are the sterling was reported missing (stolen) and the M60 is STOLEN, it was a team effort with the M60, couple guys distracted the dealer (C&S Metall Werkes from here in MO) while the other picked it up and walked out with it. It would be easy to do, the BARN is about 100 yrds long and 50 yrds wide and just FULL of MG's every where for sale,  i dont know how many tables i went to and picked up a live SMG to ask a question and after waiting for couple minutes with it in my hand and not having the owner even notice me i set it down and walked away. No problem walking out of the barn and the grounds with it either, tons of folks are walkin around with live MG's of every sort all day every day. This is the first time i heard of this happending but it only takes a couple low lifes to muster it up for everyone else. Im sure its gonna be a paper nightmare from hell for the dealers of the missing firearms. The bad thing is theres ALOT of undercover ATF walkin around in there also and it still happends. So yeah like i said...LOW LIFES!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:27:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Alot of the folks was refering to the stering as a sten, i originally heard it was a sten till i went and asked the dealers. Might have happened but i bet they had them mixed up
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#7]
That really sucks big time.  Suprised I didn't hear about it before we left Sunday.

I know at times we really had a lot of people coming through the tent, it was hard to keep a 360 view.  The Barrett would have been hard to just walk out with, but we had a couple of Uzi's there also.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Heck, they even announced it over the loud speaker. The cops started rollin in on foot, in cars and 4 wheelers. They was also searching peoples bags and such at the front gate when you left.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:14:31 PM EDT
[#9]
That just goes to show how big a scum bag some folks are

Kinda weird, wasnt there another M60 stolen last year from the back of a locked truck when it was being transported to /back from a shoot. It was in MO to if i remember correctly.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, I remmember that, the guy was coming back from the OK shoot i beleive it was, left it in the truck while at motel. More Low Lifes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top