Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 12:20:01 PM EDT
Thought I'd post this here for the locals to peruse.
www.giltweasel.com/mgshoot

If you're interested, send me an email at the address listed at the bottom of the page.

DO NOT PLAN ON JUST SHOWING UP UNANNOUNCED! I need to know how many people will be coming beforehand, so if you're interested you MUST contact me first. Include your arfcom handle too, so I can match emails with posters.

Thanks,
Gilt/Joe
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
GW:

It's late and I've had a long LONG day and it's too much (your webpage) to re-read, so, it appears to me that you can only shoot Ross's guns after buying his ammo?  I ask because I've got my own MG's, and I'm confused as to whether i can bring my own MG's & ammo and shoot there, too?

I'm sorry, maybe if i reread it, things would be plain to me, but as I said I'm beat and would rather see if I'm misreading this.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:50:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I've had a couple people ask if it's ok to bring their own guns, both NFA and not. My information so far has nothing to say about this one way or the other. I'll email JR to find out what he will allow and post an update on my page as soon as I know. I'll probably try to update here as well.

My guess is if you want to shoot his guns, with or without his ammo, you're going to pay the price per magazine that he's currently running. So it makes no sense to bring your own ammo to shoot in his guns. The point of the per mag cost is not for ammo but for wear and tear on barrels and replacement parts. I can understand this as I know some parts are pretty expensive (while some are quite cheap). As of now, if you want to shoot any of the guns JR brings, plan to use his ammo.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top