We need your heip. Read this.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=23&t=225824&page=

Edit by mod:  made the link hot.  --Mike
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Im IN!! I volunteer to build an assault force that will strike from the East

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#2]
When is this taking place? I will PROBABLY be moving to Gary soon. I'll have ALL my stuff in a U-Haul. I could probably carry another 10 people in the back and load them down too. I'll be so close to chicago anyway they won't even see us coming! It'll have to be a dropoff though, I'd then continue on to Gary and have my alibi ready :D
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Well... is there really anything in Illinois worth having?  I mean all of the folk over there who know better should just move... I mean you can go any direction and be better off.  Not to mention you'd gain a little thing we call "landscape"

Justin
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:53:26 AM EDT
[#4]
If you could just get Chicago to seceed I really don't think the state would be that bad. Make a north and south illinois, that'd be another two senators conservatives would get more than likely. Then again, the average IL conservative is probably more liberal than a lot of the IN, KY, MO, and such liberals (STL and KC excluded).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top