Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 10:55:43 AM EDT
Well at least a link to where i am gonna try and post some pics. bear with me, this is my first attemp at this.

home.mchsi.com/~sapper85/wsb/html/view.cgi-image.html--logo.html

just go to the photo album.
Still waiting on photo's from some other folks. i will post as many as i can on there until i run out of space.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I really like the one of Justins mug, thats cute! He got a kiss from a Grizzly.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#2]
great , os it worked. of course right now i have all the pics deleted while i resize them lol, i didnt relize they were so friggin huge until i got em on there. waitingon rob to send his pics via email to me for me to post.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Great, thanks robert
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Where was this at out of curiosity?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Where was this at out of curiosity?  Thanks.

You'll need to send us a picture ID and a blood sample before we can give up the location....

actually it was around ( now correct me if i'm wrong beltfed ) the Bell/Bland area.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#7]
What....no pics of the .50? Figured that would be what you lead off with :-D

Page looks good sapper.

Wish I could have been there this weekend instead of working at teh parents ;-)
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:38:54 PM EDT
[#8]
oh, and how do you like my new avitar
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I wanna hear the story behind this pic....from the horses MOUTH!!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:18:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah that particular range is in belle, have several more but this is the one Nascar picked to shoot at, i wanted to go to the PIT! I like shootin in the water or at the 700 yrd range, but its not for MG's. Had a great time, my boss gave me hell today when i returned to work about the "CALL IN" incident. Not too many people call in sick with MG's rippin off while your on the phone. HA
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:51:38 AM EDT
[#11]
If I could talk the "keeper of the Funds" (wife) into it, I would have a .50BMG on order right now. Thats one heck of an impression I left on the 1/2" steel target @ 376yds. I just wish it hadn't ripped the target off the steel base it was welded onto. Not a perfect "heart shot", but I think an inch off the heart would have been close enough to have done the job. The kinetic energy of that rifle cannon was AWSOME.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I wanna hear the story behind this pic....from the horses MOUTH!!!!
home.mchsi.com/~sapper85/wsb/media/1695701/site1023.jpg

Damn,  you really didn't have to blow my ugly mug up THAT huge.

Alright I forgot about eye relief on a 50 BMG one time and I got bit by the Grizzly LAR.  

But it was a good kind of bite.  

I don't care how long it takes me, there WILL be a 50 BMG in my future.

ETA You guys could have at least told me to wipe the pieces of chew from my lips.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:40:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Oh by the way today was my last day at work, i have another month and half off so lets do it again, i will get some of the guys with the belt guns to come down and play also. Pick a weekend!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:56:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Heck, I didn't know about this one or I would have been there. I didn't have anything going on this weekend at all as far as I can remember. I have a new (to me) pistol (p11) I want to try out on the poppers if they get brought again. Plus, I can save some gas money on a trip up a bit north of there I need to make.

Looks like a good time. Too bad today isn't the weekend, it is supposed to be NICE, unlike when I was there last and it was a bit chilly ;-)

ETA: The 22 Abby has, is that a 10/22? If so, did it come stock like that? That is a nice stock. Where and how much $$$? It looks like maybe the gun came as a stainless version instead of being a bastard child like mine is. But, is the stock original or aftermarket?

I mean...what gun? ;-)

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:03:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Spud, this wasnt supposed to be any more then me and Justin goin out shootin but couple others came out and we had a little group of folks, we will have another shoot here in a bit, i will IM you.

That was a 10/22 and it was all original, i got it like that, dont remmember how much $ but i will check into it for ya.

Hope you do make it out to the next shoot, bring that cannon of yours, that was fun!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#16]
You guys have got to let me know when you go on a big shoot. I had a blast at the one on Saturday. Another huge "thank you" to all the guys who let me shoot their guns. The entire time I was at the shoot I always had a gun in my hand!  I can definaely see why Justin always talks about guns and goin shooting.  You guys might have gotten me hooked!                                                                    ~Abby~
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You guys have got to let me know when you go on a big shoot. I had a blast at the one on Saturday. Another huge "thank you" to all the guys who let me shoot their guns. The entire time I was at the shoot I always had a gun in my hand!  I can definaely see why Justin always talks about guns and goin shooting.  You guys might have gotten me hooked!        

~Abby~

Another convert brought to the dark side Glad you had a good time
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:31:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Abby, glad ya made it down. Im gonna be havin a shoot here in a couple weeks and gonna have some buddies of mine come down with Full Auto AM180, MP5, UZI, HK51, Beltfed ANM2, AK47, M2HB .50, M60, watercooled Beltfeds hell there will be alot of beltfeds there plus silencers and alot of other toys my buddys have (most are classIII and from 1919a4,com). Thats when it gets fun! I just need to find out which weekend is gonna work out for them then i will IM you guys and let ya know when. The only bad thing (for you) is i will be bringing my daughter who will be hogging all the guns. Thanks for comin and hope to see ya out there again.
Beltfed
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:27:54 AM EDT
[#19]
I ain't too far away, here in Eugene!...Would like to see some of that action...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#20]
BeltfedMG,

Wish I coulda made there.  Looked like lots of fun.   I did auctions all weekend with the wife
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Mecheng i thought you and DWD was workin on some property just down the road from here?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:38:38 AM EDT
[#22]
No,  DWD is helping me with my place right now.  DWD and I are going to burn it a couple of weekends from now. He and CJ have places within a few miles of mine plus the Beekeeper1 close by too.  Maybe you are thinking about Huntingmo.  I think he has a a place somwhere in Mid-Mo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top