Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 2:12:16 PM EDT
Is anyone from CMMG at Shot this year?  Are there any plans to get the SIG 556 in shop yet?  I'll be looking to get in on a 556 when someone can provide concrete pricing and at least a solid idea of delivery date.  I'll be driving wherever I need to to pick this puppy up.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:21:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Have fun in Vegas guys!

Let me know what you hear about HK's latest plans are for US sales.  I don't like what I have been hearing so far.

Hope SHOT show bring in a lot of business for you guys.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
At this point we havn't pursued getting any sigs.  I will sure post something if it breaks loose.  They sure looked neat.

BTW, hello all from Vegas!

Cool.  Next time you guys have to bring me along as a ....ahheeemmmm.... "employee"

Let me know if you guys decide to bring in a few.  I would really like to lay hands hands on them before making a final call but I pretty certain I'll be all over one with a flush rail and side-folder stock.   I can even take the collapsable if they get rid of that elevated rail.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Gruntled, did you see what else is back?  The mother effing STEYR AUG.

Yeah, the Steyr Aug.

The STEYR AUG.

The MOTHER EFFING STEYR AUG, dude!

Made in Mississippi.  All US made parts.  And I just got out of credit card debt too.  How am I going to be able to justify this to my wife?

gunblast.com/images/SHOT2006/Day1/DSC07806.jpg

My wife just saw that.   Not good.  She was resigned to the SIG but I just got a look that would kill puppies in case I was thinking of buying more than one gun.....

God damn that AWB dying!!!!   That is the ONLY bullpup design I have ever cared for.  This is killing me man.  New evil rifles everywhere!  AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you Duke...Now I will never snag a wife. Does anyone know if a AUG snores?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#8]
The Styer Aug..........................OMFG.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:55:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Dare I ask what the Steyr Aug would set a fellow back?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
 How am I going to be able to justify this to my wife?

Dealer Demo ? ?  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Dare I ask what the Steyr Aug would set a fellow back?

It's pure speculation at this point that it is even being offered to non-LEO, as far as I know.  Dear God, for the sake of my savings account let it stay that way!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top