Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 11:51:07 AM EDT
Anyone ever go to The Firing Line in Wyandotte OK?  I know this is a  MO forum and I live in Joplin but this is the closest place I know of.  About 20 mins from Joplin.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#1]
yes. Very excellent place. Indoor range with great selection of rental weapons. I fired some very nice krinks,cetme,fal,mp5 all full auto. Very friendly and helpful people. CB
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Why yes, I go there a lot. If you haven't been, try to go to the OFASTS show in Wyandotte in June. Hell yeah...

Oh, IM me here sometime, we'll go sling some lead there sometime...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had a spot on the line for the last 3-4 years.  One of the best MG shoots in the US and it's only 2-3 hours drive for me.

If you have never been to a MG shoot, I would highly recommend it.  You will see almost every MG available from 1900-today, and you can shoot a mag or belt for $25-35.

The kill the car, planes, cars, explosives, etc. events are a blast.

The rentals keep us so busy loading mags/belts that we run short on trigger time.  We usually make up for it during the late afternoon or night shoots.

Hope to see some of you guys there.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Sub-MG, I most likely have rented from you, and never knew it! I've been going for 3 years now.

Plus, my wife enjoys it, so I get to go guilt-free!

If you ever need help on the line, let me know! I would thoroughly enjoy it!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:15:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe we can plan a get together down there sometime and do some blastin.  Always nice to meet other folks as interested in firearms as myself.  What do ya think?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:57:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Heck, I was there yesterday... :)

But yeah, sounds good!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Sub-MG, I most likely have rented from you, and never knew it! I've been going for 3 years now.

Plus, my wife enjoys it, so I get to go guilt-free!

If you ever need help on the line, let me know! I would thoroughly enjoy it!

Hot-Lead,

Stop by and say hi next time.  It's always good to match up a face with someone you've talked to on ARF.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, first I'd have to figure out which one you are... LOL...

I'll sure say "hi" if I can find you there. And if you got an MP-5, save a couple mags for me (it's my fave!).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top