Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 12:24:23 PM EDT
Has anyone heard of a gunshow this weekend at bannister.  I havent seen any advertisements but my friend (who is a member at Pioneer Gun Club) was asked to work the show (to help promote new members)????

scottMO
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:51:07 PM EDT
[#1]
There sure is.  I'll be there.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Is this the usual sponsor as I didnt get a $1.00 off coupon to remind me?  There's been nothing in the KC Red Star........

Oh well, I'll be there too.

scottMO  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:44:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Who is putting it on?

Oh well, it doesn't really matter.  I'm broke, the safe is completely full and there's already lots more stuff on the BBT headed my way.  Woe is me.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is this the usual sponsor as I didnt get a $1.00 off coupon to remind me?  There's been nothing in the KC Red Star........

Oh well, I'll be there too.

scottMO  

I thought I was the only one to refer to it like that.
If there is a show I think I'll have to go.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:59:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope not there, I live pretty close and went by. Didn't see any show. I'm glad I didn't drive far or I'd be mad at you guys.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I didnt go this morning either.  I still had a hard time believing there is/was a show.

scottMO
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought there was too so I drove there but didn't see a thing.  Now I wonder if I'm crazy or if there was one planned that got canceled.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top