Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 4:15:41 PM EDT
Guys, who do you go to for FFL Internet transfers in the St. Louis area?  I'm looking for a shop that will do these w/o giving me any hassel for it.  I know of one shop in the area that has stated that they won't do them and I understand their position.  So, who do you go to?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Nassau in St. Charles or Bills in Eolia will do them.  I think Mikes in St. Charles will too.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
MidAmerica Arms on Gravois does them for me. They are great people to deal with.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:29:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the quick answers, guys.  I've made some notes.  St. Charles is a bit of a drive although I like MidAmerica Arms for the most part.  Seems last I talked to Mark though the prices for the transfers seemed a little high to me.  I might have my figures messed up.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#4]
St Louis Arms in St Charles will do them for $20.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:02:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I use my father in Wildwood!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
MidAmerica Arms on Gravois does them for me. They are great people to deal with.

+1 on MidAmerica Arms.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:10:06 AM EDT
[#7]
best shot shooting supply in arnold $15 transfer ..
he will do newor old guns..

mid america told me $30 and only used guns.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I think Mikes in St. Charles will too.

Mike will, but he gets the "thumbs down" in my book.  Everytime I transfer something though him, it's nothing but headaches.  I'm taking my business elsewhere from now on.

`45
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:18:45 AM EDT
[#9]
I had Carl Nassau do mine.  Think he charged me 35.00.   But the cool thing about Nassau is that he takes trades on all kinds of stuff.  When I did my transfer with him, he took an old remington model 1100 off of my hands, and gave me a 500rds of AE .223 ammo, waved the transfer fee, and 20.00 cash.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
St Louis Arms in St Charles will do them for $20.

Where are they at?

Mikes in St.Charles will only do transfers from F.F.L. holders no private transfers.

Did one the other day with him smooth as silk.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:46:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Not a shop, but I've had a few guns done through a guy named Bob Butler near 270 and olive. $20, no problems at all. I call him, he sends out the FFL same day, calls me when its in, and I say "I'll be right there!" :D

He's an older gentleman, but doesnt care what you're getting. I'm 25 and had him do a nastly looking black AKS-74. He was just interested in what 74 meant compared with 47, and the round it fired, etc.

Butlers
11916 Craig View Drive
St Louis, MO 63146
314-432-5180
$20
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:06:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Saint Louis Arms

118 North Second Street
Suite 215
Saint Charles, MO 63301

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

He hassled me on a RRA lower reciever.  Wound up factory ordering it through him anyway.  There is somebody else in Arnold off of Lonedell that seems willing though I haven't had the need to use him yet.  I forgot his name but he is in the phone book.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Saint Louis Arms

118 North Second Street
Suite 215
Saint Charles, MO 63301

I was originally reading this post through my PSP's web browser.  I saw the top line with the number and street address and started drooling because I thought for a moment that we actually had a dealer in downtown St. Louis ... Silly me.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I just called Bills Guns in Silex (Not Eolia as previously posted.) and he charges 20 bucks. He is doing a transfer from a private individual for me now.  Seems like a good guy, but he does business in a very small town, so he has to be!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Guys, who do you go to for FFL Internet transfers in the St. Louis area?  I'm looking for a shop that will do these w/o giving me any hassel for it.  I know of one shop in the area that has stated that they won't do them and I understand their position.  So, who do you go to?  Thanks.

Try looking here for FFLs who do transfers in your area. I have a private individual here in KC that does mine for $10. I found him using this site.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He hassled me on a RRA lower reciever.  Wound up factory ordering it through him anyway.  There is somebody else in Arnold off of Lonedell that seems willing though I haven't had the need to use him yet.  I forgot his name but he is in the phone book.

last firearm that was transfered through him was a rra lower from eagle firearms ..
no hassle at all he even gave me a copy of his ffl to send to eagle  so i could mail it myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top