Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 7:51:33 AM EDT
Twice now, Jeff at CMMG has disassembled new gun parts/assemblies for me at KC gunshows when I needed just one part and not the entire assembly.

The first time was as easy, but totally within his right to not do, as removing a charging handle from a new upper in order to sell it to me.  Also, on that trip I had said (on here) that I was coming to the show to buy a few things such as a stripped receiver, LPK, charging handle, etc, and proceeded to list them out in a message.  When I arrived at their table at the show I inquired about stripped lower receivers and he said they were completely sold out.  Bummer.    But then Jeff asked "Hey, are you Eric?"  Yes I am, I replied.  "I have one saved for you.  It's not a seperate receiver and LPK (it was already assembled by them) but I'll sell it to you for just the price of the receiver and the LPK."  (BTW, they charge a few bucks more to assemble a lower for you.)  I of course accepted his gracious offer and thanked him.

This last time involved removing a new A2 metal buttplate from a new complete A2 buttstock assembly, in order to sell me just that one part that I needed.

Jeff and CMMG have well earned respect from me and I will continue to buy from them whenever I can.  Thanks guys!

Eric
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Simply said:  Yep, they are great guys!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:14:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I could not agree more!

I ordered their 14.7" SOCOM barrel, I showed up without a front sight post, no big deal I thought.

While I was cruising their EE barrel page, after I had already installed the barrel, and was stroking it like a little boy with his first h@rd on, I saw the barrels on the page had sight posts in them.

I emailed them just to give them some grief about it but mostly to say thanks for a great product.

Linda said she goofed and will send it right out with a few goodies...I say cool!

It shows up with a Magpul G2 follower & an Acuwedge. Did they have to do it? No. But they went out of their way to make it right.

I'll tell you what, I will do business with them again....After my emerging AK addiction subsides.

If it does
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:50:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree as well! They had to pull a BUIS off a complete rifle for me (so I could buy it!), after they made the long drive down here to Joplin. So I also bought an upper, 'cause they are good people.

Great folks, they take care of their customers!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:02:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree they were every friendly at the Machinist's Hall in St.Louis a couple months ago. They are going to be there again this weekend,and I have already talked to them about buying an ar pistol.(John,Jeff,I have my permit)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree they were every friendly at the Machinist's Hall in St.Louis a couple months ago. They are going to be there again this weekend,and I have already talked to them about buying an ar pistol.(John,Jeff,I have my permit)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Good guys. I bought a lower receiver from them a while back at a Springfield gun show.  I recently bought a carbine 6 positions stock to complete my lower build.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top