Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 8:17:13 AM EDT
Hi, I've been reading the forums for a while and finally registered.  My name is Brian and I am going to my last (hopefully) semester at the University of Missouri in Columbia.  I just bought a DPMS Panther classic 20" AR and love it.  I mostly go shooting at finger lakes since it is so close to my house (about a 5 minute drive).  So, thats my story, hope to see you all around here.

Brian
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:23:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hi, I've been reading the forums for a while and finally registered.  My name is Brian and I am going to my last (hopefully) semester at the University of Missouri in Columbia.  I just bought a DPMS Panther classic 20" AR and love it.  I mostly go shooting at finger lakes since it is so close to my house (about a 5 minute drive).  So, thats my story, hope to see you all around here.

Brian

Some of the othe Columbia guys are going to be at Finger Lakes this weekend

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=32&t=220731
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi Brian, welcome aboard.  I finished my PhD at MU 2 yrs ago and now doing research at MU medical school.  I used to shoot at Finger Lake but now I go mostly to Green Valley.  Maybe one of these days I will go to FL instead to see the local crews.   See you around.

BTW, what is your major?

oz
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:30:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Welcome aboard!

I am also in the Columbia area and also named Bryan...

Maybe I'll see ya out at Finger Lakes sometime as I shoot there quite often...enjoy your Black Rifle!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:09:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks fpr the welcome.  If Saturday rolls around and I have $ for ammo, you can count me in.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top