Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 2:25:05 PM EDT
Yup, going on a 'lil 4wheelin' expedition. In front is a 2005 F250 supercab 4x4 w/gas sucking V10 engine, going along for the easy ride is a 2005 Kawasaki Brute force 650 4x4 and bringing up the rear (on the tow bar) is the old 1994 Jeep wrangler with virtually no tread left. I guess all totaled you could say I have a pretty nifty 12 wheel drive rig!

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Silly rednecks.  Don't forget the 12-pack of Natural Light.

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:14:51 PM EDT
[#2]
ill be damned. ill be doing the same i hope we dont run into each other:)
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Have a good time.  Oh btw GaryM, I found a hell of a deal on a Ruger Redhawk today at the Gun Show here in KC.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Gary, i'm a bit disapointed in you my friend.

no after pics?

what's up man, all talk and no action or what?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:34:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Oops, I almost forgot. I only got stuck twice. First time I was able to pull the jeep out with a quad mounted winch and the second time a nice gentleman in a jeep helped me out. Unfortunately I only had enough presence of mind to get pictures of the second time stuck. I will see if I can get that online here later.
At least I didn't toast my motor (like the guy in the chevy pick up) or grenade my rear end (like thf guy in the cherokee) or even rip a sidewall out (another cherokee). Yup, I got it home in one piece.
Well, ok, sure I need to replace the L-F tire since the bead is now leaking but I really need to get a whole new set anyway so I ain't counting that.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top