Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 7:49:59 PM EDT
within an hour of kansas city but outside the city limits. running water and bathrooms with running water. only problem is there are no target stands we could make some. there are plenty of backstops.

how much would you pay for usage?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Of course I would show up to shoot if at all possilbe, You say plenty of backstops etc well what kind of backstop and how high? Dirt Berm or?? You will most certainly need insurance... But I would come shoot sure... How much? I drive to Fayette once a month to use the range that CMMG/ Fire For Effect Has, I pay them 5 Dollars for basic range use, 5 dollars for the Course of fire, and 5 for lunch. Will likely do one of their "tactical" Shoots one day too. They have at least 8' Berms in most places.... Having tried to run a private event once before I gave it up because since no one would adhere to structure it turned into a blastfest... This is fun too but there is a time and place...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:29:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Where are you located and what are the access roads like to get you to the range?  

I also go to the shoots in Fayette, MO which are about a 2 hour drive.  If another range was available closer to the KC area I would try it out.  

What type of shoot are you planning and what cost are involved?  As ASFOC stated, we are currently paying about $15 a shoot with lunch and targets included for a range with 3 pistol, 3 rifle/shotgun courses and they will be opening a 400 and 600 yard long range course.  That is a real bargain.

On the other hand I typically pay $100 - 150 per shooting spot on the line for a 2 day machinegun shoot with exploding cars and customers for MG rentals.

We can always use another shooting location in the KC area.  Good luck with your business opportunity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top