Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 8:38:04 AM EDT
just trying to get a idea of how many Musician's we have around.

i just picked up a new toy when it gets here i will have pics. a new 70's reissue Fender Tele. in left hand. im afraid im one of those crused devels that has to have special insterments. i just can cord with my left hand.

i also play Bass, had a band we did a 4 song demo, didnt go anywere, got in a car wreck and messed up my wrist so now i dont have full range of motion, but i still mudle along.

Ronald

here is the info from fenders sitewww.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0271222506

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Here Here
SW MO
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#2]
No gig just now but I play guitar and bass, I would show pics of my gear but it would be a bandwidth hog... :) I'll see what I cna do though..

Bunches of guitars and Amps...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#3]
AFSOC

you sure a true Renaissance Man. Jack of all trades you name it. didnt know you played.

your somebody im going have to have a good set down talk with i think i can learn allot from you. Branson sure thanks allot of you.

Ronald
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#4]

First Row Home Made Telecaster I built from parts
Takamine Jasmine Acoustic
Jackson Dinky Pro (for those long hair tunes)

Next 57 Gibby les paul Junior reissue
Fender Strat (customized)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (heavily Customized

Next 1937 Epiphone Electar Spanish
Gretsch Electromatic Double jet

Next Fender Hot Rod P-Bass
Galveston 12 String Bass
1952 Fender P-Bass (Was my Dads...)
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:02:14 PM EDT
[#5]
MAn, i bow before your greatness, im not worthy.

man thats some sweet gear.

i dont play well enough for those toys. plus being left handed not much out there. it took me almost a year to find My Les Paul. my bass are just 2 standard fender p bass. then i have a G&L legacy, and then a ESP 50 for my long hair days. i had a bcrich and a ibenze. i got rid of those there just to much metal.

this is my first Tele, i have such small hands there smaller than Dukes. so its hard for me to find a neck i really like. my Les Paul is almost un playable due to my fused wrist and small hands.

thank you for sharing so much. cool stuff

whats the fender head? i cant read what model.

Ronald
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#6]
HaHa you just play with the wrong hand my friend! Just kidding... Lefties!
It was aquired over time... I have an injury to my right hand nerve damage have trouble feeling stuff, so my touch is a bit iffy these days! The Fender head is a 1965 Concert Combo that someone cut down to a head at some point... The Cabinet is a bit different it is an unclaimed custom shop cab was ordered and never picked up, Shop was unable to find the purchaser and I got it cheap... I have a Sunn 300Watt Bass stack a 215 cab with a 410 on top with an all Tube 300 Watt head... A Motion sound rotary speaker ala Leslie, A small VOX ac15 combo... and a Silvertone tiny combo... dating back to the fifties, Dad left me the 37 Epi that amp and the 52 P-Bass. We definitely need to get together and talk a bit some time... My only Gee Whiz items are the Framptone boxes they are both SN 16 which is reserved for me by Framptone, and the amp switcher is autographed by Peter Frampton... The Talk box is slightly customized for me a few improvements that I asked for it started life as a prototype that I was evaluating.. I think Pete, Richie Sambora, Dave Grohl and me were some testers... There were others who were no names like me
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been sandblasting and refinishing gun parts all night.  We need a serious stereo in our gunshop so the Pink Floyd can drown out that damn air compressor.  That's your department Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:43:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Duke do you think Ping Flyod, is right for sandblasting and refinishing? im leaning more to somthing more harsh and abressive.

Ronald
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:33:57 AM EDT
[#9]
"Harsh and Abrasive" Metallica? or Just Lars?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top