Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2005 1:44:04 PM EDT
RK Gunshows is hosting a gunshow out here on the 24-25.  Seems I've missed every other one they have, so now that i've got a chance, i'm gonna go check out my first gun show and see what its like.  I'm a poor college kid, with less than a $100 budget for this show, so maybe i'll make out with some deals, who knows.  Anyone else gonna be checking it out?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:03:51 PM EDT
[#2]
ill be there, warning most joplin gunshows really suck anymore
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing sucks when CMMG is there.  Warning, if you bring $100 to their table don't expect to leave with much left!  

P.S. Welcome to the boards.  What are you studying and where are you studying it?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a junior w/ double major in computer science and criminal justice out at missouri southern.  I'll definately stop by CMMG's booth, just have to look around to find you first =)
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:56:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I might be there. Joplin shows really blow, usually.

Hell, it wil be worth it just to swing by CMMG's table :) .

UberAlles, I have taken some classes at Southern. Great place, great staff. I know LOTS of people who went there.  

Perhaps I'll see you there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
RK Gunshows is hosting a gunshow out here on the 24-25.  Seems I've missed every other one they have, so now that i've got a chance, i'm gonna go check out my first gun show and see what its like.  I'm a poor college kid, with less than a $100 budget for this show, so maybe i'll make out with some deals, who knows.  Anyone else gonna be checking it out?

Don't forget to :

1.Sample the jerky
2.Check out some beanie baby and or tool vendors
3.Collect some great stories from the 400lb Former Spec Ops heros whose military history is all    classified.

I know I'm forgetting some things, but you'll figure it out.

Enjoy your first show.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top