Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 5:31:03 PM EDT
Once again I have to move. I know, I was moving last shoot but it seems that some people don't like to abide by the terms of the contracts that they sign and deals fall through at the last minute.
Of course after that we decided on another house only to have that deal fall through the day before we were supposed to close because other people like to lie on disclosures and try to sell a house that is uninhabitable (no sewer system, idiots tried to replace a septic system without any permits, they got caught and now the house doesn't have any operational sewer at all.)
Now this is the the third house we have had a contract on. Everything looks good so far and we close on the 9th. Of course I just got the news this morning my grandmother died. It isn't as bad as it sounds, we have been expecting it for some time. So now I have to go to Texas for a few days for the funeral and I will be getting back wednesday evening. Then back to work for thursday, then closing on friday morning with a rapid move immediately after.
Oh well, I guess it could be worse.....
Hope everyone has a great time at the shoot and be sure to post lots of pictures!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to hear abt the house situation.  All will work out.

I'm gonna miss the CMMG shoot too as I will be shooting some "Prarie Poodles" in Kansas.

scottMO  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear all that Gary, I'll shoot something in your honor....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top