Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 8:22:50 AM EDT
I am going to get a new barrel for my AR from CMMG and will need to have it installed.  (I don't have the tools).  

Anyone know a good competant gunsmith around Springfield???

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:40:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Rocket
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I had  mine installed at The Firing Line in Wyandotte, OK. About a 2 hour drive from Springfield. Since I'm such a nice guy, they did it for free :) . I'm sure you could get it done for a reasonable price there.

Or, find someone with the tools. I don't think it's that hard to do.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I had  mine installed at The Firing Line in Wyandotte, OK. About a 2 hour drive from Springfield. Since I'm such a nice guy, they did it for free :) . I'm sure you could get it done for a reasonable price there.

Or, find someone with the tools. I don't think it's that hard to do.

Yeah its just a matter of finding the tools
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the tools. IM or email me.

Rick
SGF, Mo.

[email protected]

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have the tools. IM or email me.

Rick
SGF, Mo.

[email protected]

Thank you for the kind offer.  I sure appreciate it.  I was able to find someone to do it for me.  

But thanks again.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:32:18 AM EDT
[#6]
cz75fan, What would an AK-guy like you be doing with AR-specific tools?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
cz75fan, What would an AK-guy like you be doing with AR-specific tools?

To work on all of my AR's How's things down Verona way? I have a few FALs laying around, too. Got a couple of them for sale if you know anybody looking for a .308 rifle. Remember though, there's no such a thing as too many guns.

Rick
SGF, Mo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top