Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 7:25:18 PM EDT
Went out to the Hwy 23 Redneck Range (tm) with Exile on Sunday and took some pics of the action.  Exile just finished his first kit build, an AMD-63.  Its fugly and will soon get refinished, but it ran just fine.  We cooked off what little gun oil was on it pretty quickly...

And I had to test fire a couple of things I've been working on as well.

Sorry we couldn't make it all the way to Columbia and do our test firings at Finger Lakes with the rest of you guys.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Its fugly and will soon get refinished, but it ran just fine. We cooked off what little gun oil was on it pretty quickly...

Fugly, eh!  I take exception to that comment!

Hey Trent, tried to call you to see how she worked with no luck.  Glad it didn't blow up

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think it’s fugly I think its pure EVIL
You can tell how damn hot it was out there by looking at the pics of mike
Neil I want to say thanks again with out you showing me all the steps it wouldn't be anywhere near completion
Next in line I think its time for a AKS-74 or fixed stock 74
or better yet its shorter funny looking sister
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top