Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 5:18:02 PM EDT
How much rain has everyone recieved this weekend / week?

When I left KC, my parent's place had recieved just over four inches over the weekend.

Now I'm back in Rolla, and we're supposed to get all the rain this coming week.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't measured...my kids removed my rain gauge for me.    But it's been raining just about non stop since Friday night.  

Thank God.  

We really needed it.  We've been having to run a water truck on our  jobs for the past month.

BTW, I'm in Jeff City.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not certain, but I think its been close to a month since Rolla has had any rain.  It must have rained a bit here over the weekend, but the dirt still has cracks in it, so it couldn't have been much.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:57:29 AM EDT
[#3]
about 4 and half inch. at least that's what the rain gauge said. i will have to check the other 2 i have 3 of them around the yard. usually then take the average.

its been nice. i hope we get some more.

Ronald
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not sure.
But we were at a small range outside Marshall on Friday when it started to rain. We got all the gear in the vehicles before anything got too wet, but then we were too wet to get in the vehicles ourselves. So we stood in the rain for almost an hour and then continued shooting after that, with soaked clothing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top