Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 5:26:43 PM EDT
And he is a conservative. He has been picked as one of the 162 people who get to submit a question to the candidates. I have been trying to help him but the questions I think of (Like "Mr Kerry, have you stopped beating your wife or Mr Kerry, how many innocent children did you shoot in the back while you were in vietnam) just don't seem like they would be accepted.
Anyone out there have any ideas for questions? He has to submit them soon so hurry up folks!
Thanks all
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Mr. Kerry, regarding your personal relationship with your running mate Mr. Edwards, there is some confusion.

Are you the pitcher or the catcher?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:16:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Why, Mr. Kerry, Are those flip flops you're wearing?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:18:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Senator Kerry, your Senate record is horrific, could you explain to the American people
why we should believe anything that comes out of your mouth???

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:27:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Mr Kerry, are you a war criminal or did you lie under oath?

I'm hoping to be up there for that debate....there's a bunch of the college republicans here going, if I can fit it into my schedule I'm gonna go.....just don't know if I'll have time.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:28:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Senator Kerry, so how is she, Teresa???   Pretty good, eh???   Does she talk dirty to you too??? or just to us???

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:41:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Yippee!  Looks like I'll be getting to go up there for it....
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:13:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Senator Kerry, so how is she, Teresa???   Pretty good, eh???   Does she talk dirty to you too??? or just to us???

Bwahahaha!

BTW in my book Teresa is what's known as a "speedbump".
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I think this would be a good but civil question for Kerry

Quoted:
Mr Kerry, are you a war criminal or did you lie under oath?

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Ask about job creation and watch em both lie out their arse.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you like that one...

Kerry is truly an American Hero if he can leave the lights on during the act...
But we all know - he most likely turns off the lights or hires someone to sub for him...

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you like that one...

Kerry is truly an American Hero if he can leave the lights on during the act...
But we all know - he most likely turns off the lights or hires someone to sub for him...

i miss you, glenn, buddy  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top