Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 9:05:20 AM EDT
Very little black rifle stuff

Lots of hunting rifles

Saw only one place selling jerky, didn't see anyone selling beanie babies.

Apparently I managed to avoid the ubiquitous gunshow-seal

Worst deal of the show would have been the ban-neutered RRA 16" carbine with fixed collapsable stock and a muzzle brake, tagged at $1200 and labeled "rare, not made like this anymore"

Well, that or the $600 bone-stock mini-14.

I took a gunshow newbie with me (he's a shooter, just hadn't ever been to a gunshow before) and every time something would catch his eye, he'd look at it, then show me the tag and ask me "isn't this quite a bit high?"
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I went. It was a waste of time. Everything was sky high. Saw a NHM91 for $600+. Nice FAL Imbel for over $700. Bunch of overpriced mini14s.  There was a wasr for $330 and some rough yugo SKS for $140. CB
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:32:19 AM EDT
[#2]
IT SUCKED!! WASTE OF TIME.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 1:40:14 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the report guys!! Saved me some wasted time for sure.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 6:01:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Even though you are all saying it is a waste, I'll probably go anyway. Maybe with the poor sales yesterday they'll be willing to make some deals today. I am mostly only interested in ammo and survivalist type stuff though, so not a whole lot of haggling room.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top