Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 1:33:44 AM EDT
I have stated in a few posts I would be at the meet this weekend and bring a few things with me but unfortunately something has come up. A very good friend of mine mother just passed away and the funeral is saturday.
I hope all of you have a great time with your new no-bans. Hopefully I will get to be at the october shoot.

Editted to add:
What a week, vacation plans get cancelled/changed due to hurricane Ivan, Unable to make that damn highpower match I ws so looking forward to last sat. due to scheduling problems and now not only am I going to miss the match but I can't get the AR lower from CMMG I have been wanting so I can build my no-ban.
But then again I can't really complain, so many have it so much worse. AT the most this is all just a few inconveniences for me, nothing serious at all.
Take care guys, have fun.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:31:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn gary!  I hope next week turns out to be a bit better!!!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry that you won't make it. I was looking forward to shooting with you again.
See you at the next one!
Eric
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top