Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 5:23:27 PM EDT
I have a Bushmaster that is begging to have the barrel threaded.  Is there a shop in STL that can do it?
Thanks!

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#1]
My Bushmaster needs the same treatment!
Keep us posted if you find out anything.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#2]
How about C&S Metall-Werkes, Ltd. ?  
"Missouri's Finest Specialty Weapons Purveyors"

http://www.csm-w.com/

Phone - (636) 928-1511    Fax - (636) 922-9004
Address - 4025 Old Hwy 94 South, Suite "H".
               St. Charles, Missouri 63304

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:47:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I dropped off my upper to C&S tonight....It cost $75 for threading a barrel.

Ken said he has done 3 so far and expects many more.
He has stockpiled FS and FSB with the bayonet lug.

BTW - The bayonet conversion will run you $100.

www.csmetall-werkes.com/

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#4]
C&S Metalwerks does an excellent  job. I had them thread on a comp. on my A2 back in April. For local (St. Louis/St. Charles) AR gunsmithing that I can't do on my own, I have them do it. Plus, I love to slobber over thier assortment of MG's on the wall.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 10:07:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I offer barrel threading for $65, CBE/CMMG offer a preban update which includes barrel threading, A2 Comp, M4 stock and new sight with Bayo lug. The total package is $199. I (CBE) also offer complete AR15 repair and refinishing.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:23:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I offer barrel threading for $65, CBE/CMMG offer a preban update which includes barrel threading, A2 Comp, M4 stock and new sight with Bayo lug. The total package is $199. I (CBE) also offer complete AR15 repair and refinishing.

Deal with this man in complete confidence.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:08:14 AM EDT
[#7]
yep another vote cbell. his work is top shelf. he is also a great  standup guy.  thats hard to find in this day and age. if i was needing somthing converted i have him do it.  Ronald
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:59:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Hey Chris,
IM me. I want to talk to you about some work on my Bushmaster. We also need to talk about the .458 loading dies. Will you be at the shoot this weekend? I hope to see you there.

Eric
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top