Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 4:53:50 AM EDT
surprised no one posted about the nut killing women. so i thought i should in case you live in the area of 23 and prospect and your guards down.

lock and load ladies!!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:16:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Guess it's time to go hunting......
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:17:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I haven't heard of any serial killer, what has happened so far?
Where is the area of 23 and prospect at??
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:38:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Details pls.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#5]
My new job is at 27th and Gillham, so I'm right there.  Of course, I'm not a homeless prostitute (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night!).

I have 62 rounds of Speer Gold Dot ready to go under the driver's seat in the Hi-Power just in case I spot a serial killer lookin' kinda guy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#6]
HOLY (#$%*!
That must be one heavy hi-power!

I have 62 rounds of Speer Gold Dot ready to go under the driver's seat in the Hi-Power
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:04:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
HOLY (#$%*!
That must be one heavy hi-power!

I have 62 rounds of Speer Gold Dot ready to go under the driver's seat in the Hi-Power

"It goes to 11......."  
Geez Duke, ya think ya got enuff ammo there?  Not that I have any room to talk (7 extra mags for the Cz52......)

Didn't they catch the last guy who was killing prostitutes & tossing them in the river?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:38:41 PM EDT
[#9]
you guys are funny bastards.

ooof i dirt bike all day ooof, i can only guess but the way i feel right now is probably the way it feels to be a homeless hooker

duke nukem lawyer super hero is on the job!!! everyone can relax now!!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Four high-caps at 13 rounds each, and one Klinton 10-rounder in reserve equals 62 rounds at the ready.  I don't keep one in the chamber cause its a Hi Power and I don't want it cocked and locked all the time.

Sad thing is, I bought that Springfield XD subcompact to carry around on my person just in case I don't have time to bail to the car and deploy the car gun.  So if I have the XD on me, that's an additional 20 rounds to expend just to get me from wherever I am to my car!

I'm thinking about buying a cheap shotgun to put in the trunk in case the Hi Power isn't enough.  After all, I work in downtown Kansas City now...
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Hmmmm I have worked in Downtown KC for 5 years now and I have never needed any hardware....
I used to work "in" Downtown then I moved out next to Union Station... Still no need for hardware.
Just lucky I guess of course I am not a Lawyer so there is slightly less likelihood of someone wanting to kill me.... then again I do work for a phone company.......
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hmmmm I have worked in Downtown KC for 5 years now and I have never needed any hardware....
I used to work "in" Downtown then I moved out next to Union Station... Still no need for hardware.
Just lucky I guess of course I am not a Lawyer so there is slightly less likelihood of someone wanting to kill me.... then again I do work for a phone company.......

Yeah, remind me to tell you about my client base sometime.....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:40:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Given your location I think I can figure it out.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top