Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 11:19:51 AM EDT
I got the impression (after talking to people at the county police HQ) that Batelle did NOT sign Form 1's.

Well, I just got my Form 1 back, and it's SIGNED - so maybe the new guy (Chief Jerry Lee) is one of the good guys!

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#1]
wow thats fast, i didnt think you would get it after your other post. congrats. Ronald
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:24:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.

I was pretty surprised myself.  When I opened the envelope, I was expecting an unsigned form, and maybe a letter explaining why - but I didn't really think it would be approved after reading some of the other MO members' comments in the other thread.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Ken!  

Maybe my being so difficult when I was in the office - and calling them the next day - somehow contributed??  

I dunno, I'm just happy to have the signature!  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Battelle refused to sign ATF forms, just on his principals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top