Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2003 5:21:16 PM EDT
Ok if we are going to get more organized, lets get more organized.  I'm willing to help with the running of the course of fire, I'll score like I did last time.  I need a member to bring a real stopwatch, I want us to be in agreement on the scoring system, and I need volunteers for other duties.  Lets get this stuff figured out beforehand so we don't waste time at CMMG.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Where are the rules posted?  
Never mind,
modcc.simplesitespro.com/gear.html

Any updates?

I think I might try to make this shoot, maybe just to observe and assist the first time out.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Aero it would be awesome if you could make it, I haven't seen you in a dog's age.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Mike,

Zack and I should be there. The only way that will change is if it looks like it is going to rain the whole time. It's just too long of a drive to go play in the rain all day. Call me a weeny!
I have a stopwatch that I can bring. Anything else needed? I will also help you with any of the other duties needed during the match. We won't be there till 10:00am, though.

I also see that they are talking about shutting ar15.com down for a few hours on Friday. Should we use modcc.simplesitespro.com/index.html as the official backup site just in case this turns into an extended shutdown? Just a thought.

Eric
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah Eric that should work.  Hopefully the weather pans out.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Good post Duke!

I went and bought a stop watch today, so that is taken care of. I'll be there between 8:30 and 9:00 to help with whatever set up we have. I'll also have the target stands with me. Will try to remember my stapler (why am I thinking about the movie Office Space right now?).

And remember folks to bring lunch money in case we need to do a pizza run.

Anything else I'm missing?
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I as well will be there at 8am.
I will be bringing in a new initiate from Baltimore!!!
I will help in setting up the COF and the reactive stuff. I have 4 long tables, and a bunch of sheets of nice finger foam that we can lay weapons out on off the ground and on a nice flat soft surface!! (Watch those full autos!!!! MMMEEEELLLLTTT!!! HAhahahah!!
Anyway, I'll bring a cordless drill and tools.
I'm bringin my own eats and drinks.
If there is a seperate range where the reactive/free shooting will be taking place I will man scoring the reactive competition stuff, and running the free fire line the whole day, if there will be a seperate range to have attention paid too.
I will possibly be bringing more reactive structures!! POSSIBLY!! Depends on how much fun I wanna have on friday!!
I'll try to bring some chairs too!!
And another tarp!!

hmmmmm....what else

Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't forget your uber-tactical-SOCOM-accessorized-SAR1-of-death.  Hard to shoot them there reactive targets without a gun!  

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 3:44:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Thought I'de try the COF with my Winchester Model 94 this time!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:51:43 AM EDT
[#9]
dont Chuckle to hard but i was actually thinking of doing that. i have that new Trails end in 357 for cowboy shooting. i was really really thanking of runing it with a 94, and a six gun. Ronald
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
dont Chuckle to hard but i was actually thinking of doing that. i have that new Trails end in 357 for cowboy shooting. i was really really thanking of runing it with a 94, and a six gun. Ronald

GO FOR IT, Ron !!  Let's spice things up a bit.  Hmmm .... I was set to use my M4 tomorrow, but .... an 8mm FN49 sounds good too ... was thinking to use my NM M1A but it is too darn heavy!  We'll see, if it rains then the M4 is the only gun I dont mind getting wet.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#11]
OZ i think there is to big of chance for rain im just gogin bring the ar. it will be easier to clean up. it and my glocks. Ronald
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:56:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Well I for one am not worried about the weather.

I thought ahead and bought a water proof stopwatch.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I think i'm just going to bring my M44...And mabey my M1911...Or my Walther P22...or my Makarov...Or my...Well you get the picture.
I am pretty shure i'm bringing the bolt gun tho.
This is going to be A challange. :)
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Getting ready to work on some reactive targets of my own.  Hopefully it works out a little better this time.  
Justin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top