Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 8:39:46 AM EDT
Well at least for a couple weeks, I'm in until the 2nd.  How has everything been going?  We just finished qualifying with our M-16's this Wednesday, I just barely made expert (36 out of 40).  The fun toys are coming up when we return. (M249, M240B, M203, AT4, and nightvision optics).  Should be a good time.  We are puting aimpoints on all the 16's even in basic now!I can't wait to shoot at night, that will be a first for me. It's good to be back fome for a while with all the crazy civilians
                       Scott Geers
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back Scott, was wondering when we were going to hear from you again.  Congrats on making expert.  Are you going to try and make the next shoot while you're back?  If not we may have to get a small impromptu shoot going at one of the ranges.
Later,
Justin
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 4:47:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back!  

Do they feed you well?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Good to hear everything's going well! And I bet it's nice to be home for the holidays.

Too bad you won't be in town for the next match. Holler if you get some time and want to come down and just do some blasting.

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:52:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome back!  Got any tips for me (I'm shipping out on 05JAN04) on what to expect and what to or not do?  
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:26:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome Home! Sounds like you had fun, Wish I could go back sometimes.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Good to go!  We're all proud of you.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:09:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Expert is expert, Scott.  Hoooah!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top