Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2003 11:26:28 AM EDT
..and me and Marshall shooting the Krink!

You'll need Apple QuickTime to view it:

SAW-Krink Movie
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
No... I'm not that great. We both wanted to try the SAW, but I forgot my checkbook!
That isn't my son. I don't remember who's boy that was. Sure looks like fun though! Great video.

Eric
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Well crap! Whose boy is that?

HoleShot, yer still a GREAT Dad in my book! Next shoot, you let me shoot that .458 SOCOM AR and that other AR of yours, I'll pay fer yer boy to shoot the SAW!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 5:15:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 8:40:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well crap! Whose boy is that?

HoleShot, yer still a GREAT Dad in my book! Next shoot, you let me shoot that .458 SOCOM AR and that other AR of yours, I'll pay fer yer boy to shoot the SAW!

You are welcome to shoot anything I bring. No need to pay for it! Thats why I bring them.

Eric
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top