Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2003 6:56:02 PM EDT
well i have read a few posts and MODCC has popped up on most of them i was just wondering.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]
MODCC is a group of us who like to shoot together--to join, read about the next shoot here and show up  

check out
modcc.simplesitespro.com/index.html

welcome
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#2]
this sounds cool....i'll have to talk to my old roomate and see if he wants to jion as well.

mike
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:43:27 AM EDT
[#3]
It is cool.
So come on down and shoot something!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
MODCC is a group of us who like to shoot together--to join, read about the next shoot here and show up  heck modcc.simplesitespro.com/index.html

welcome

Hey Diabolical_Chicken, you should update the site reagarding where we shoot now. Is it going to be at CMMG from now on or what? Great job on the site, btw!
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#5]
all compliments should be directed to jen--alias kudra 18--she designed and hosts it--i just knew the link

i guess chris (hkocher) decides when to update the info--he is the default leader of most shindigs that i have been to

edited to add:  this is diabolical chicken, btw--forgot to log out the hubby before i posted

duh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top