Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2003 6:21:54 PM EDT
I'm heading to the desert of Phoenix and I can't take all of my ammo.  I have Port .308 and 7.62x39 soft point I need to get rid of.  I live in St. Charles, but will meet if within reason.

Here's the list in the EE:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=91&t=186943

I hope I'm not breaking any rules.  Ken, smack me if I'm out of line.

I'm sorry to be leaving.  I had a good time at the shoot at Finger Lakes.  I was hoping to get to some of the MODCC shoots, but never got time.

Best of luck,
Jim
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:43:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Made the link hot:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=91&t=186943

Jim, when are you moving?  How many rounds of ammo in the Chinese crate?  Would you be interested in trading both crates of ammo even up for this?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=88&t=186582

Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:42:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Hi Jim, sorry to hear you are leaving. IM me. I might take a case of each. We work at the same place so getting together shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Eric
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:01:52 PM EDT
[#3]
IM sent.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Just so you know paypal does NOT accept firearms related purchases whatso ever.
Duke I might be interested in that KelTec.
Drop me A email or pm or whatever.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 2:04:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Michael,

Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.  I promised the Mrs. "No more guns."  At least for a while!  Don't ger too down about the LTC going to the Supreme Court.  It may be cleared up quicker than you think.

Hellion, Paypal will take it - as long as you are not a business.

Thanks,
Jim
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:04:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Please take this to IMs or the Equipment Exchange, and help the man out.

IBTL. Oh, wait!  That's my cue!

Reluctantly locked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top