Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2003 12:08:01 AM EDT
Who was it that posted info on an civilian instructor in Iraq? I think his name was Chris.
Do you have anymore info on how he is doing ? Just trying to keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#1]
The last email I received from him was from Oct 13.  I sent him a couple emails after that, and still no reply.  I am getting worried.  In the past he always replied to my email within 24-48 hrs.

This morning I sent an email to his wife here in the state to find out how things are going.

I think with the number of US casualty mounting, the pressure on these guys to get the new Iraqi army going is increasing even more than before.  I hope everything is OK with Chris.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for reply!
I hope for the best to Chris and his Family. Saw today a SSgt. got killed in an ambush.
Damn news (NBC I think) showed his widow at the funeral. Made me mad ass hell.
I don’t know if I was mad at the news or Farging ice holes that ambushed them.

Please let us know!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top