Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2003 5:12:29 PM EDT
Hello guys, I have been reading about the MODCC and who do I contact for more information?  I have a couple AR's so I have the requisite equipment, I think.  When are the shoots and what safety equipment etc are needed?  Is it like IPSC where you need knee pads etc. too?  This sounds too cool so please keep me in the know.  I am a rifle shooter before a pistol always so this is right up my alley.  Thanks for starting this organization, long over due in my mind.

Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
AR_man, welcome!

MODCC is really laid back and is mostly about having a good time.  Nothing is required to be a member, but if you would like to help out with building, timing, ROing, etc. that would be great.

We aren't too competitive and you really get as much out of the shoots as you put into it.  Likewise, the rules are pretty lax, other then the safety requirements.  

We're a bit in limbo with the switch to the new range, but last I spoke with everyone, the plan was still for Dec. 6th for the next shoot, but perhaps we could have a Nov. shoot if everyone is up for it...

Check out the website for more info: modcc.simplesitespro.com/

As long as you have eyes and ears and a chamber safety flag, you are good to go.  You don't need knee pads, I bring mine, but haven't needed them yet.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome aboard AR_Man...

Just keep checking here on the Missouri Board for updates on shoots...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top