Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2003 5:41:52 AM EDT
Just wondering, I kinda want to go shooting one more time before I ship.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]
If you aren't looking to do COF's, I will probably try to drag BetaMO and Shi-Huang-Di out to Rocky Forks this weekend. Cutter you better show too. I'm gettin used to your mug at the range! HAHAH!
My wife has call in the morning and at night, so, barring some bizzare trauma at the hospital I will plan on going on this Saturday!!! As far as what time. I will probably say that I'll leave at 9:45 to get to the range at 10.
Again ...barring some unforeseen weirdness...I gotta shoot as well!  I've got 4 new Bulgarian Waffle Mags that I wanna fill, then empty....and fill, and empty....and fill, and empty....over and over... I'll drag a ton of steel along with me as well to hammer on.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 7:45:26 PM EDT
[#2]
82nd your IM box is full.  Email me at [email protected] regarding how to get pics and vids to me so I can host em.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 10:07:20 PM EDT
[#3]
IM box emptied
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 8:09:38 PM EDT
[#4]
A few of us might meet at Rocky Forks for some plinking this Saturday...

Join us...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top