Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2003 12:25:08 PM EDT
Are we goig to be working tommorrow no matter what?
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#2]
i got a new case late this afternoon, so i wont be there, but i think jason is still planning on it

so, someone will have to man (pun intended) the grill for me

when's the next one??  
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#3]
im meeting Duke at 8, so i think were good to go. or at least i am i will be there. Ronald
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I am still good to go, rain or shine.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there for sure, one way or another.

Hey Jeff, you got an extra chain saw? If so, I'll help you with the brush. I can bring my Stihl as well, but the chain is pretty dull (need to buy a new one). I can probably sharpen it and get a bit more use out of it though.

I'm telling you, it's been a long hard week (like every other week). So one way or another, after we get done working, I'm busting some caps!

Myself, I'll still shoot in the rain.........
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm already in town and gonna crash at Mousegun's place tonight.  I didn't drive no 2 hours just to give up because of a little rain!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 7:28:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I will be there, going to try to get out of here by 6:30, maybe 2-2.5 hours to get there. Lets hope for good weather.

Bringing;
Table saw
Sawzall
Two drills, one cordless, one not.
Circular saw
Some deck screws
About 6 sheets particle board, smallest 3'x4'
A small assortment of hand tools, (mechanics type, I ain't a carpenter ya know.)
A few rifles/pistols of course.
And a bit of cash for incidentals, whatever they might be. (Food, supplies, etc.)
See y'all in the morning.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 10:25:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I shall bring some cash from "incidentals" too, cough cough another lower, cough more ammo, hmmmm what esle?   Clubfoot stock hooah!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top