Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2003 3:37:34 PM EDT
Hey all!!! So far its me, Cutter, and BetaMO who plan on going to Randolph Bennit [sp] range on Sunday at 10:ooam!!!

Here are the directions, from Columbia:

From Columbia its about a 20-25 min drive. It's further than Rocky Forks, but it is small and a decent range. Only three benches so the idiot factor is really low!!!

Take 63N to route B (west) (not Paris Rd. but nearer to Moberly) take a left onto B (west).
Go a few miles to Route T, turn left onto route T (south).
Go about a mile or two to the sign that will get you into the preserve.

Its called Randolph Benitt Conservation Area I believe!!!

The sign is like all the conservation signs, but its pretty small, and on the left side of the road, while the entrance is across the street on the right.  I think its road 270 or 240, one of the two. But its marked pretty good!

Hope we can lure a few more folk to the range for fun fun fun !!  

I told you all I shoot almost every week!!! C'mon JOIN ME!!!!

Link Posted: 10/18/2003 7:36:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I may bring a few people along...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top