Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2003 9:25:28 AM EDT
For those who may be interested and who didn't know, here is a listing from moccw.org of those who finanaced opposition to Prop B.  I was shocked to find some on there and am glad to be in the know now.

The following provided financial opposition to Prop. B.

Being in the Springfield area, I have in the past gone to Silver Dollar City (and even had a season pass last year w/my wife--DOH!).  Needless to say, they won't see another dime of my money, nor their affiliated companies.  Sad to see.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The only time I step through Schnuck's doors now is to use my bank branch there, which is the only one with Sunday hours.  Other than that, the can kiss my
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top