Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2003 3:48:06 PM EDT
http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data/500/18816spinner.jpg

I just wanted to thank all of you (ESPECIALLY CHRIS, OZZ, AND SHAMUS for making the whole thing run smooth and orderly!) for such a great time  on the last, my first, shoot!

Chris, I am still interested in continuing working on the logo if you are still interested!!!! Gimme some input on the imagery! Is there more you want on it? Less? Gimme some ideas!!! Better yet...post it to the group if you want ,and i'll try to do a group collaborative logo if thats what you want. I'm pretty flexible!

Craig....how much fer the venison (or was it boar....meat, thats it MEAT!!!) sticks? That was some tasty frickin meat!!! Hope you are hunting this season...I may have to put in an order!!

Miranthis...have you ever been to LC's BBQ off of  Cleaver Blvd.? ( It was Blue Parkway before...47th street). Any way....hes got great BBQ if you dont mind dining in the hood!!! Some of the best beans in KC!!
My brother in law is the Kitchen Manager at the Martin City Jack Stack. Man am I hungry!!

Cutter...I already forgot the name of the site where you said you got your jacket at????WHat was it? I think I'm gonna go fer the black!!!!   Nevermind i just found it....did you get the 'regular' or the 'husky'?

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data/500/18816plates-in-line-med.jpg

ShakeyJake and Diabolicalchicken...make it a little earlier and I'll be happy to help 'tailgate' with a grill and grub as well!!!  BTW nice new rifle!!!

http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data/500/18816crater-desktop.jpg

I hope everyone got a chance to hammer at the steel a bit. As you can see there looks to be around 600 rounds on the steel so it'll really start to ring nicely the next few shoots!

I am gonna have a new set-up for the plate. I have a big steel angle iron frame that can hold all the plates, plus have anchors for the chain, for the reactive shoot I want to have some time during the hunting season. We can take the end of the 50 at the short range hopefully.

Glenn, who did you talk to for the permit? Better yet...what was the ass' name who put a damper on the full-auto shooting? Better to run it by the jerk right off the bat huh?

GaryM....thanks a bunch for lettin me punch some holes through that 3/4" plate...freakin made my day!!!!!

And thanks to Jeff from CMMG for the door prize!!!! Looks like I am gonna have to build a gun around that mag now!!!! Jeff, lets hook up on that! I'de really like to get into a kit AR project now!

METALMAN
http://www.marshallhoyt.com/funthumbs/010-t.JPG
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#1]
METALMAN -

Both our sponsors are Blackhawk distributors...
I know Sableco has the lowest price I've seen posted for the gear, and I'm sure that CMMG will be competitive...

The vest I got was from Galls for $49.99
www.galls.com/index.html
I think they were discontinued Blackhawk vests...
Go to the clearance link at the website...
then go to the military link...
just checked it looks like they still have some left...

Link Posted: 10/8/2003 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
yes yes...found that...but do you have the 'regular' or 'husky'?  And how hard was it to get the permit?
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:28:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess mine is the regular... I know I did not order husky...
It is adjustable with lacing on the sides toward the back...

It wasn't hard.  I made a phone call first, and spoke to the CA (Jim Loveless) - got them to send me a permit request, then submitted them as required...
You only need to submit a request when you have more than (10) people showing up at the range at a time...
Chris & I are handling MODCC requests at this time...
And the shoots may migrate to Jeff's property anyway, so we can have even more freedom and latitude with our events...

Let me know if you need the form though, and I'll gladly shoot you a copy???

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top