Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2003 7:25:58 PM EDT
Cmon, stop cleaning your guns for a few minutes and host em up.  I want to see all your zany antics!  I sure saw a zany NASCAR race today, that's for sure.

Ok, fine, I'll start with an evil image of my own devising.  I was inspired by the "Missouri Militia" thread to have a bit of fun.  Evil fun.

ALL HAIL DUKE NUKEM, IMMORTAL LEADER OF THE DOMOKUN MILITIA!!!

Link Posted: 10/4/2003 10:15:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Hehehe ... this time I did not take a single picture or video clip .... I was busy keeping score and pasting targets.  The match this time was much better organized than the last one.  

oz
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 10:31:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Duke,
You weren't supposed to post that photo of us...

What were you thinking???

Now I've got to cut my hair shave my beard...
Loose weight...

Jeez, man, what the hell were you thinking???

I didn't know you were so artistic...
I thought you went to Law school???
Photoshop prospect in your future???

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:40:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I can do alot of damage with 5 minutes and MS Paint.  Who needs photoshop?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:15:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh my gawd! is this what you do when you can't go to the range? You need some serious help you sick sick Uber-Bear (brown fuzzy thing that looks like a bear?).
Alas nor do I have any pictures/tape. I was kept busy shooting/timing/general bush!tt!ng around but I know there was more than one camcorder there so we just have to figure out who has the tapes.
BTW, shouldn't Herr Dictator duke be wearing a ski mask in this picture?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:58:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Whatcha waitin' for?  Christmas?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh my gawd! is this what you do when you can't go to the range?

Actually that only took 5 minutes to put in the radioactive signs and letters.  Someone else created the original, and I can't speak to the soundness of their mental state either...

Well since nobody has pics or vids of what they did at the range, then I guess I'm forced to host up pics of what I did this weekend.

Remember to "right-click, save as..." on this one.  Best national anthem flyby EVER!

www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4209433922&dl=1

Still pics:

That's Morgan, my fiancee' for those of you who haven't met her yet.

This guy dropped in with the flag while the 82nd Airborne's ambassador singing group sang "Proud to be an American" by Lee Greenwood, acapella (without accompaniment).  That was quality.

fire = BAD!

racing = GOOD!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top