Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2003 8:30:17 PM EDT
all of mousegun's talk of BBQ in the militia thread reminded me--did we determine we want to cook out again??  it worked really well the first time we met, when everyone brought a little something to put on the grill and i cooked it all--i was giving away food at the end of that day

does that work for everyone??

or some can bring chips or drinks or just give me $5 or so and i will take a road trip to wally world and buy whatall we want

jake and i will bring the grill and tongs and apple brats--what else ya think??

edited to add: my very own first topic
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 3:50:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Food good! BBQ great!
I am in for my share, just tell mw how much.
BTW, excellent first topic.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 9:12:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Apple-brats...   mmmmm...
I'll bring some drinks and ice...
Maybe a bag-o-chips too...

You are obviously a lady who knows how to draw the attention of men, and have learned the age old secret to our hearts - great topic...
Good cook,also(I might add)...

Link Posted: 9/28/2003 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Apple Brats... Definitely!
It will be Zack and me. Let me know what to do or bring.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#4]
well this got a little off track with the site being down, but.....

i am bringing about a dozen apple brats--no idea how many people are showing, so thats the deal

like i said before, we will bring the grill, so bring whatever you want to char and/or i will go to wally world and buy stuff--may be easier since we have no head count, really

feel free to input any ideas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top