Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2003 2:17:28 PM EDT
Hi guys
As I've said before Im living in KC now, just moved back here from GA.  I noticed on the GA boards there was seperate forum for people to buy and sell stuff within that state. Is there one set up for us folks in MO?

I've got a nice OlY 16" upper for sale here :

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=180389&page=1

thanks!
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 3:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn good idea!
If they won't let us have one then I say we make one ourselves!
Sorry, but I am looking for a 24" varmit upper...
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a good idea how could we start a board like this?  It would be nice to buy and sell with fellow MODCC members
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree.  I've got a few things I've been thinking about selling.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Selling things outside of the EE is a big no-no, but you did this the proper way with the link.  GB just doesn't want this turning into E-Bay.  There are a lot of other issues that have priority over this (such as Gunstock and the AR10 group buy), but I will bring it up.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 8:16:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top