Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2003 9:40:05 PM EDT
Didn't want to post anymore pics in the thread in GD, as it was already taking a long time to load (but I am on dial up..).

Feel free to post them there if you want.

BTW, had a great time today!!

And what a time it was......

Hkocher with the Krink:

A couple of me, one on the run, and one entering our makeshift kill house:

DkProf transitioning from rifle to pistol as he enters the "kill house":

And last of course, the park ranger behind the SAW. Had to have been there to witness how much fun those guys had behind that class 3 machinery:

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:06:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn I'm a good cameraman, hehe.  Nice pics Shamus, and thanks so much for all your work.  We'd be out there running around pretend corners and kicking in pretend doors if it wasn't for you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:50:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent pictures, next I will have to get one of you guys to get some of me on the course.

Now be honest, how many here are using one of the shoot pictures for your background or screensaver picture?
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:07:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome pics - thanks for taking that one of me ShamusMcOI!

It is a particularly great picture, because I can show it my buddies in the Danish army.  First they'll be jealous that I can play with such a cool rifle (which is a clone of their service rifle), and then they'll laugh thier asses off at me because the picture shows the hot barrel up against my calf, where now I have a nice 4-inch long burn mark.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:11:39 AM EDT
[#4]
DK-Prof, yup, looks like you need to shorten that sling... OUCH!

But you know you loved it anyway...
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:25:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Now you know why I dropped my SAR-1 on the ground!
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Especially with all the lead you were puttin' out there, Duke!

BTW, the CD was excellent! Thanks! For some strange reason I now want an Armalite...
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Now you know why I dropped my SAR-1 on the ground!

I still maintain that everyone who did that should have had a penalty assessed!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top