Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2003 5:53:20 PM EDT
Just so you guys know, I'm going to post up my pics and video and stuff on the GD board so everyone else can be jealous of what a good time we had.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=204399

Maybe some of you guys could post your pics there as well?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
How'd that potential Avatar shot you took of me turn out???

Link Posted: 9/6/2003 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Pretty good don'tcha think?  If you need help resizing it or anything just ask.

Here's one I took of you in action--

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:28:41 AM EDT
[#3]
What a bunch of misfits. I like it!

It was so good to meet everyone. I had a blast.

My wife kicked herself for not running the course, tho. But, she is getting a frame for the paper plate she hit with the .50! She's gonna put pics of herself in there along with the spent casing. I think she liked it. (BIG Thanks to the BeeKeepers)

We are planning being there next month!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:27:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I added another video to the above thread, you can now watch the insane bayonet run from the comfort of your home!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 10:21:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Duke,

Couldn't get the video's to work. Couldn't follow the link. Is it just me?

Eric
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Interesting, this is strarting to sound like the DVD I did.
I have downloaded the first of the videos and it worked fine for me.
The program I run it under is a video player program from ATI, an old one at that.
Curiouser and curiouser...
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:20:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Both videos worked for me...
I did a "save as" to my computer, and then ran it from my laptop...

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#9]
They are regular Mpegs, they are not encoded in Divx or anything like that.  Any Windows OS should be able to run them.  You have to right click/save as though, just clicking on the link will do nothing at all for you.  Its an imagestation quirk.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Both videos worked for me...
I did a "save as" to my computer, and then ran it from my laptop...

Same here, right clicked "save as", & continued to websurf, when the the "ding" download complete sound went off I had vids (gawd I love cable internet).  The Mauser-bayonet charge was some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a while.  Maybe someday I'll make it to one of the MO shoots (time & $$$$ issues, same old story).
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Found out why the videos wouldn't work.

I am an idiot!

If I would have done like you said to do and Right click save as, I would have been fine. But noooo! I'm too dumb to follow a simple step like that.
By the way, Great video. The bayoneting is classic!

Eric
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top