Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2003 5:21:26 PM EDT
I had a great time. It seems we are attracting more and more people each time. Shooting the .50 cal. was great! It looks vicious but actually is quite easy on the recoil, accurate too.
The full-autos were great also. Even though I didn't have a chance to shoot one watching everyone else go at it was fun enough. Even though I brought digital camera  I never dug it out so I am hoping for everyone else to get those things out here so I can see some of them.
Once again I had a great time and I think everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:25:33 PM EDT
[#1]
That's the most fun I've had in about a year.  I laughed harder than I've ever laughed since starting law school.  I want to thank everyone who came for making it a perfect day for me, thank you thank you!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#2]
*sigh*

think october.....

great football game, though
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I also had a great time!  Thanks to everyone who spend a lot of time and effort to organize this and put all the hardware together.

It was great to meet people and get a chance to put faces with names.

I'm off to have a cold beer and clean some rifles.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Ditto to all the above comments...

The bayonet charge was the best, and Jeff unloading the SAW was also way cool...
what was funny about that is the first (3) bad guys he missed, but there was a neat little pile of excrement at the base of each target stand, so Jeff you the the award for scaring the piss out of the targets...

Thanks Beekeeper1 for letting me shot the .50 cal - did anyone retrieve the Gatorade bottle I hit???
I was stunned that I hit it...
Thanks, Honeybee for the food...

Pictures, pictures???

Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah Cutter we picked up the Gatorade bottle at the end of the day and put it in the dumpster.  It was so badly torn up that we could not determine entry and exit of the bullet.  I shit you not.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:57:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Cool...

I'm going to have a wet dream about that tonight...

It was way, way cool to shoot...
Hey with that gun, and a sponsor to send us overseasa, I'll go with a team and we can collect some reward money on Saddam & Bin Laden...
Let's see $50 Mil split between...

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:02:02 AM EDT
[#7]
yep it was great, wish i could have ran the second course of fire, but i had been outside as long as i could take it, and the need a bathroom out there. i was worried about you guys when i saw the CA comming down the road, i was like i dont have enough cash in the bank right now to bail out 30 guys. every body that was there if you want a cd of the shoot im me or email me how to get it to you or if you one of the good old boys who didnt make it same goes for you. just need to know. GaryM, Cutter i got your im will try to get cds made and out to you next week when i can get to work and get shipping envolpes. Ronald
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:42:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Cutter75, how'd the eye go over at work? Did ya tell them it was some hazing ritual or something?

Seriously, it looked f*cked-up! Is it pretty bad? Are ya sore as hell? After you got nailed, my wife was a little hesitant about shooting that beast, but she did. First time ever using a scope, and she hit the 8" paper plate! She's gonna frame it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 12:50:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Glen:  Weatherby badge^3?  Hope it doesn't scar.  I've got one, myself!  (first time firing a scoped rifle back in '83)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top