Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2003 1:50:38 PM EDT
The shoot today was great!!!!!  Wish I could have stayed longer, believe me I will next time.  It was nice to finally put a face to some of the names I've seen on the board.  I just have to get a rifle before the next shoot!!!!!  
Have to sell some stuff to do that... so keep an eye out on the equipment exchange.  I have a T/C Encore rifle, a stainless Ruger M77 in .243, and maybe a Bulgarian Makarov.  One, two, or maybe all of these will be appearing shortly.  I think I want an AK to start with, simply because they are cheaper.  I'll get another AR later.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Nyghtfall
Glad you could make it.  It was nice to meet you, and I'm glad you had fun...

That's what it's all about...
Had a good size showing today...

Welcome aboard, and see you next month...

Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#2]
yep it was a blast to see everybody, and what a hoot, to shoot the course. If you have never went you must make it to one. Rember the not hostage there human sheilds so there safe to shoot. Right? Ronald
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:01:49 AM EDT
[#3]
This shoot was my first. After 4 hours of driving, one way, my course times combined were under 2 minutes. Hmmm, dirve 8 hours round-trip for two-minutes shooting... yup, it was worth it!

Expect me there in October. Only wish I could make Gunstock.

I'm ready for the MODCC Shirts!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top