Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2003 4:33:34 PM EDT
Looks like I will be making two trips tomorrow morning (sorry you and the wife can't make it Shaky). So I will have to get the first load there a bit early to make it back with the other load.

Will be dropping off target stands, plywood, and power tools on the first tun, so I will need somebody to sit on the stuff while I head back.

Planning on hitting the range about 8:30 or so.

Unless somebody else with a truck can hit my place (10 minutes from the range) by about 9AM.

Post here or email me and let me know who will be getting there at what time.

See ya tomorrow!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Myself, HKocher and 82_Airborne are going to try to be there around 9:30 if all goes well.

So we wont be there in time to watch stuff, but hopefully in time to help set up.

Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
We are leaving at 5 a.m., and will stop for breakfast along the way. I've never been to Columbia, so, unsure about arrival time. If we get there early enough, we'll be glad to baby-sit the stuff. But it is a big IF...

Can't wait!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:27:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Shamus, Ozy and I will be there around 9 and will help set up.  If its still Friday night and you are reading this, go to bed muthafucka!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#4]
ShamusMcOI,

If I had a truck, I'd be there early to help out.  Sorry about that.

I designed some COFs tonight, but there just on paper, I didn't have time to put them onto computer this time.  If you guys get there before me, feel free to improvise if you have some ideas.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 2:52:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Shamus, Ozy and I will be there around 9 and will help set up.  If its still Friday night and you are reading this, go to bed muthafucka!

LOL! Ya right, thought you knew me better than that.

In bed by 10pm. Woke up at 5AM. Wanted to sleep more, but no luck.

Anyway you and Oz can get there by 8:30?

Hell, if anybody can get there as early as 8:00 I can easily make it by then........
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:37:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Leaving KC now.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:25:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Okey dokey, up and getting ready. My girlfriend Jen and I will be there around 10 if everything goes allright.
Plenty of guns and ammo here.
Also bringing more of the CDs (Did everyone get them to work?) Video camera, digital camera, Do we still need wieghts for the target stands?
Anyway, hitting the road soon.
GaryM
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:49:03 AM EDT
[#8]
If ya read this before you head out, some kind of wieghts for the target stands wouldn't be a bad idea. Something I didn't even think about.

If not, let's just hope there's not much wind!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top