Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2003 4:06:47 AM EDT
I'm planning on attending Saturday (16th). Just wondering if any other members are gonna go.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Planning on going. Probably be there both days.

Rick

Link Posted: 8/9/2003 6:47:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I might go. Been a while since I've been to a good gun show.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 12:07:17 AM EDT
[#3]
cz75fan, FourDeuce;

Either one want to meet up there, feel free to IM me.

I'm new to ARs and know no one else 'round here that shoots 'em. Everyone else I shoot with is a hunter, and have no "use" for an AR (whatever that means...)
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 8:01:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Where's it at?  I'm in Rolla and haven't been to a show in a LOOOONNNGGG time.  I may try to catch it.  Is it usually pretty good?
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd be up for a meet. Where's the gunshow going to be? At the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds? I'll probably be there Saturday morning, but not too early. Have to drive up from Harrison and I get off work at 11:00 Friday night, so I don't anticipate getting up TOO early Saturday morning.
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#6]
It's out at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds, right off of I-44 and Hwy 13(Kansas Exp.) Easy shot from Rolla not too bad from Harrison, anymore.

Rick
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Cool, thanks!  Can I get in free with military ID?  RK shows in OKC last weekend said you could.  Same here?
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't know about the military ID deal, I guess you can ask when you get there. Go to their website and you can download a coupon for a dollar off anyway.

Rick

$1.00 off coupon for RK Shows
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, all military, active or Vetrans get in free with ID.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 7:37:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like I will be able to make it early. I'm taking off early from work Friday night, so I'll be able to get up early Saturday morning. I'll probably be there around 9:00 or so.
I'll be wearing a BDU shirt with my last name Simoneaux over the right pocket.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top