Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2003 8:36:09 PM EDT
Got a few guns cleaned tonight, the rest get scrubbed tomorrow. Semi-autos are nice but those bolt guns are so much easier to put away.
For all those who took pictures, if possible could you scan a few of the better ones and put them up or email them out? I would like to see them if possible.
Bano, not to worry, your spotting scope faired much better than your belly bombers.
See y'all at the next shoot.

PS, it was lots of fun. I really enjoyed meeting everyone, it was definitely worth attending.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:42:53 PM EDT
[#1]
It was nice meeting you and you collection was impressive!
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:18:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, it was nice meeting you too, and everyone else. Next time I will see what else I can bring along. Any requests?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:44:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Cleaning, we don't need no stinkin cleaning.

Well, okay, actually I swabbed the barrels last night.

Thanks for letting me shoot that M1.  I can't wait to get mine.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top